Sebago TU's 38th Conservation Event
Planning has begun for this year's fundraiser that will be held March 25, 2017 at the Fireside Inn on Riverside Street in Portland. Another informal, family-friendly event is in the works. Please send your ideas and any feedback on last year's event to Coordinator Matt Streeter.
Event tickets are now available for purchase at www.auctria.com/auction/SebagoTU. Additional information including auction items being offered will be posted as it becomes available.
If you cannot be there with us, please donate to Sebago TU using your credit card below to enable us to reach our 2020 goals:
- Complete at least one habitat reconnection (culvert/dam) project every year
- Reclaim two more ponds in southwestern Maine in partnership with MDIFW
- Introduce 1000 new youth and women to fly fishing
- Continue to contribute to the support of Maine TU Trout Camp
- Revitalize our interaction with the membership by both new “direct contact” activities and improved web technology.
Trout Unlimited is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible as provided by law.
by William Oleszczuk | Maintained
by Steve Heinz
Donate to Sebago
TU Chapter Online
Copyright © 2011 SebagoTU | Disclaimer |
Updated February 2017